Discover Boston Stump
7 September at 10:00 am to 3:30 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at St Botolph's Parish Church
St Botolph's Church, known locally as Boston Stump and famous for its iconic tower is one of the largest parish churches in the country. Take a free tour at 11.00 Thursday, Friday & Saturday to learn about the building's fascinating history.
More about this event
- Refreshments are available
- No car parking is available
- Toilet available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue has a toilet for people with disabilities
- St Botolph's within walking distance of Boston's bus and railway stations, it is located in the centre of town close to the market place and other heritage attractions. Parking is available nearby.
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 5a