Events at the Ropewalk
7 September at 10:00 am to 5:00 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at The Ropewalk
Set within Grade II Listed former rope works, this acclaimed regional arts centre features exhibition galleries, craft gallery and ropewalk museum, paying tribute to the Halls Barton Ropery and its workers. Coffee shop and children's self-guided tour.
More about this event
- Refreshments are available
- Car parking is available
- Toilet available
- There is disabled parking
- The venue has a toilet for people with disabilities
- follow brown signs from A15 and A1077
- see the website for normal opening times. On Thursday 7 September at 7.30pm there is a free film archive shorts night. On Saturday 9 September there will be guided tours of @ 1hour commencing at 10.30am and 2.30pm - booking required.
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 3e