- This event has passed.
Last Orders at the old Kings Head
8 Sep 2017 at 10:00 am to 3:00 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at The Old King's Head, Kirton
A chance to see the Old Kings Head before heritage Lincolnshire begins its restoration. Discover the amazing history of this 15th century inn and hear about its exciting future.
More about this event
- No refreshments are available
- No car parking is available
- No toilets are available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue does not have a toilet for people with disabilities
- Kirton is located just off the a16 near Boston. The Old Kings Head (PE20 1EG) is on the High Street, no 28 opposite the Church.
- The building is in a poor state of repair so there are uneven surfaces and hard hats will be provided and must be worn by all attendees.
- sensible shoes and clothing
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 37a