- This event has passed.
Lincoln Heritage Music Festival at Lincoln’s Oldest Church
9 September at 10:00 am to 4:30 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at St. Mary le Wigford Church
This free music festival brings together many styles and periods of music for your enjoyment. Musicians from Lincoln and beyond take you on a musical journey from the 14th to the 19th century.
10.00: Al Garrod – Music of our Grandfathers
10:30: Lincolnshire Society of Recorder Players
11.15: Nathen Durasamy – Classical Guitar
12:00: Kate Witney - Soprano
13:00: Ensemble 1677 - all the way from St Asaph's, Wales
13:45: Lincolnshire Society of Recorder Players
14:30: Sixteen Eighty-Five
15.30: Al Garrod – music of our Grandfathers
More about this event
- Refreshments are available
- No car parking is available
- Toilet available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue has a toilet for people with disabilities
- Lincoln city centre, next to railway station, near bus station and local car parks.
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 39k