- This event has passed.
Lincoln’s Historic Guildhall
8 September at 11:00 am to 5:00 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at Lincoln's Guildhall & Stonebow
The Guildhall has been used since 1520, occupying the second floor of the Stonebow and still plays host to Full Council meetings and City Council events.
Don’t miss this opportunity to view Lincoln’s Civic regalia, including the sword of Richard II, Mayors Chains of Office, Mayor’s posy ring and our unique City Charters.
More about this event
- Partially accessible for wheelchair users (accessible ground floor, after step, and chair life to first floor).
- Toilet available
- No refreshments are available
- No car parking is available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue has a toilet for people with disabilities
- Located on Saltergate and spanning the High Street.