- This event has passed.
Sleaford History Group Presents: Baron Hussey, Robert Carre, and the Lincolnshire Rising 1536 – a Walk with Simon Pawley
10 September at 2:00 pm to 3:30 pmFree
A Heritage Open Days event at Sleaford Market Place
The failure (twice?) of Sheriff Hussey to enforce Henry VIII's Reformation, resulted in his execution. See Hussey's Old Place headquarters. Understand the role of "old" Robert Carre in Hussey's demise; further advancing his family's interests.
More about this event
- No refreshments are available
- Car parking is available
- No toilets are available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue does not have a toilet for people with disabilities
- Outdoor clothing and footwear
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 58c