- This event has passed.
Was there really Freedom and Equality?
7 September at 10:00 amFree
A Heritage Open Days event at Brigg Heritage Centre
Freedom? Discover the secrets of Pingley Prisoner of War Camp, Brigg - lives of inmates and what followed. Equality? Brigg Workhouse - words feared by the local sick and poor. Was this fear unfounded?
More about this event
- Refreshments are available
- Car parking is available
- Toilets are available
- There is disabled parking
- The buildings fully accessible for wheelchair users
- There are accessible toilets for people with disabilities
- Above the Library. The Angel, Market Place, Brigg.
- Thursday and Friday metered car parking nearby, first 2 hours free. Saturday free all day
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 9a