Was there really Freedom and Equality?
7 September at 10:00 amFree
A Heritage Open Days event at Brigg Heritage Centre
Freedom? Pingley Camp - you have read the street name, now find out what life was really like for the Prisoners of War. Equality? You have heard the Dickens' tale Oliver Twist, now discover life in the Brigg Workhouse.
More about this event
- No refreshments are available
- No car parking is available
- No toilets are available
- There is no disabled parking
- The venue does not have a toilet for people with disabilities
- Above the Library. The Angel, Market Place, Brigg.
- Thursday and Friday metered car parking nearby, first 2 hours free. Saturday free all day
- Event reference number in this year's Heritage Open Days booklet: 9a