Show you care: donate today
to save the Old King's Head
Opportunities for education,
volunteering and leisure activities
Preserving and protecting
Lincolnshire's historic buildings
Conserving the rich history
of the county
Archaeology, historic buildings,
traditions and culture
Giving people new skills
Following the Government's announcement on Monday 23rd March 2020, our priority is ensuring that all our team are kept safe and well. Therefore if you call us, we cannot guarantee that phones will be answered from the main office.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our sites are open, however please follow government advice with regards to travel and social distancing.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Stay safe everyone
- NewsHeritage Lincolnshire is offering a free training session for organisers of Heritage Open...
- NewsWe are delighted that the Lincolnshire Heritage Open Days Festival will still be...
- NewsWe are so proud of our Buildings Preservation Trust trainee Laabiyah as she...
- NewsRecently the Layers of History team has been working on the digital reconstruction...
This month:open calendar
- BlogThe Georgian period, of the 18th century is probably one of the periods in...
- EventsIn just 24 hours we will be welcoming over 40 exhibitors to the Lincolnshire...
- VolunteerHeritage Lincolnshire is delighted to have recently retained their Investing in Volunteers Quality Standard,...
Consultancy and services
We offer a full range of heritage consultancy services across the East Midlands.our services
Want to be a Layers of History volunteer?
We're looking for people like you to help with our exciting landscape archaeology project.join in
Find us on
Our free, downloadable resources are packed full of fascinating facts and fun activities to help bring to life Lincolnshire’s place in history.
Ideal for teachers, parents and group leaders.
Printable activity sheets and historical reconstruction images: