Show you care: donate today
to save the Old King's Head
Opportunities for education,
volunteering and leisure activities
Preserving and protecting
Lincolnshire's historic buildings
Conserving the rich history
of the county
Archaeology, historic buildings,
traditions and culture
Giving people new skills
Following the Government's announcement on Monday 23rd March 2020, our priority is ensuring that all our team are kept safe and well. Therefore if you call us, we cannot guarantee that phones will be answered from the main office.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our sites are open, however please follow government advice with regards to travel and social distancing.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Stay safe everyone
Please note that Tattershall College is currently closed to the public for safety reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- NewsHeritage Lincolnshire receives lifeline grant from Government’s £1.57bn Culture Recovery Fund Heritage Lincolnshire is...
- News11th - 20th September 2020 Heritage Open Days is your once-a-year chance...
- NewsWell, what a few months it has been! While all around us the...
- NewsDurnin Research was appointed in October 2019 by the Heritage Trust of Lincolnshire...
This month:open calendar
- BlogIn the north of the county of Lincolnshire is a deserted medieval village called...
- Events11th - 20th September 2020 Heritage Open Days is your once-a-year chance to...
- VolunteerWell, what a few months it has been! While all around us the world...
Our free, downloadable resources are packed full of fascinating facts and fun activities to help bring to life Lincolnshire’s place in history.
Ideal for teachers, parents and group leaders.
Printable activity sheets and historical reconstruction images: