Kirton Shopfront Grant Scheme
These grants will support local businesses with small to medium grants for repair and reinstatement of their historic buildings.
Grants are available for up to 90% of the cost of eligible works.
Aims for the scheme:
- enhance the visitor experience in Kirton
- Improve the public realm
- improve the historic environment
- Bring buildings back in to sustainable use
- Improve footfall to local businesses through a more vibrant environment
- Increase local pride
Grants will cover up to 90% of eligible reinstatement or repair works.
Examples of eligible works:
- Repairs to existing shopfronts
- Reinstatement of a historic shopfront
- Reinstatement of historic architectural features
- Repairs to existing traditional windows
- External redecoration
- Improvements to signage
If you are interested in applying for a grant through this scheme, please get in touch via the form below: